HOUSE OF LORDS singer James Christian will release a new solo album, "Craving", on April 20 via Frontiers Music Srl. It is his fourth solo effort, following "Lay It On Me" (2013), "Meet The Man" (2004) and "Rude Awakening" (1995).
Christian's first solo album, "Rude Awakening", is, to this day, regarded as a musical delight for any lover of first-class AOR. After the return of HOUSE OF LORDS in the early 2000s, Christian released another classy melodic rock LP, "Meet The Man", which featured the songwriting of several AOR luminaries such as Stan Bush, Judithe Randall and his then-HOUSE OF LORDS bandmates Chuck Wright and Lanny Cordola. Nine years later, Christian stepped back on the scene with a brand new solo release, "Lay It All On Me", which he recorded and produced in his own studios in Florida during the second part of 2012 and early 2013.
According to a press release, the long wait for "Craving" "has been worth every drop of sweat and tears spilled these past years since Christian's superb vocals can really offer the listener a rewarding experience."
With songwriting contributions from Tommy Denander, Chris Pelcer, Jimi Bell, Clif Magness, Alessandro Del Vecchio, Richard Hymas, Charlie Mason and Jeff Kent, "Craving" is a strong personal statement from Christian: a mature artist, songwriter, producer and performer who meets his fans with another beautifully crafted melodic rock release.
"Craving" track listing:
01. Heaven Is A Place In Hell
02. Wild Boys
04. Jesus Wept
05. World Of Possibility
07. I Won't Cry
08. If There's A God
09. Love Is The Answer
10. Black Wasn't Black
The song "Jesus Wept" can be streamed below.
* James Christian: Lead Vocal, Acoustic Guitar, Background Vocals
* Billy Seidman: Additional Acoustic Guitars
* Tommy Denander: Guitars, Bass, Keys ("Wild Boys", "Love Is The Answer", "Sidewinder", "I Won't Cry")
* Jimi Bell: Guitars ("Black Wasn't Black")
* Pete Alpenborg: Guitars, Bass ("Jesus Wept")
* Alessandro Del Vecchio: Keyboards ("Jesus Wept")
* Clif Magness: All instruments ("Craving")
* Josh Freese: Drums ("Craving")